Have any questions?
You’ve come to the right place. You can read our FAQs below and if we don’t have the answer you’re looking for, please feel free to call our helpful Amaze team on:
Why should I use an umbrella company?
- It acts as an employer and will provide you with employee rights and benefits
- It will provide you with a convenient and efficient way to be paid with all your taxes and National Insurance paid directly to HMRC
How does Amaze Umbrella work?
Am I self-employed if I use an umbrella company?
What are the benefits of using an umbrella company?
what is same day faster payments?
Ready to come on board?
IR35: Why do I need an umbrella company?
The off-payroll rules don’t apply when:
- The contractor does not work through a limited company
- The private sector end-client is classified as ‘small’ (Companies act 2006)
- If the off-payroll working rules apply, the fee payer (usually the recruitment agency) will carry the responsibility for deducting the correct Income Tax (PAYE), National Insurance contributions and Apprenticeship Levy before paying HMRC.
An umbrella company like Amaze is a cost-effective solution with many benefits including statutory benefits such as sick pay and holiday pay. Amaze Umbrella also offers an employee benefits platform to its employees.
Can I switch from my current umbrella provider to you?
- To get the ball rolling, please call the team at Amaze Umbrella on 0161 464 8993 or complete our short form.
- Our team will contact your recruitment company and arrange the paperwork. You will need to provide us with proof of who you are, proof of your address and P45 from your previous employment.
- You will need to notify your current umbrella company provider that you are leaving their service and joining us. They will then provide you with your P45 to forward on to us.
- You carry out your contracted duties and let us know your hours.
- We invoice the recruitment company and on the day the recruitment company releases funds we will process your details through the payroll and text you to let you know your pay is on its way.
We look forward to working with you.
Can I claim expenses?